We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Aurelian – Junior Team Leader. Discover his journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
My name is Nenciu Aurelian Valentin, I am 20 years old, I am an energetic person who transmits a good vibe, involved and always open to new things, which is why I applied for the position of Team Leader.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I am currently in my second year at the Faculty of Management, at the University of Agronomy, Bucharest. At the moment I want to focus on the current job and I want to perform as well as possible. I really like what I do, especially because it has to do with what I study.
- What was your childhood dream?
As a child I wanted to be a Manager or an Engineer and now I work for it every day. I always preferred office work.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
My favorite hobby, which has also become a performance sport, is ping-pong.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Not always, but my favorite motto is: “You have to want to be strong. Otherwise, you will never end up like that.”
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I joined the team 1 year and a month ago.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
The experience has been a wonderful one so far and I am sure it will continue like this. I met wonderful people, from whom I had something to learn. The experience has matured me a lot and I am grateful to Valoris for that.
- What do you love most about us?
I appreciate the promptness and correctness the most.
- Finally, what advice do you have for your colleagues?
A good piece of advice I suppose would be: If you really want something, never give back and fulfill your dream at any cost!