We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Catalin – Project Manager. Discover his journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I like to think that I am an optimistic, dynamic and very involved person. I like to get out of the comfort zone and test my skills every day.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I graduated from Psychology in Padova, Italy. My goal at that time was not to profess in this area but to try to broaden my vision of things including other points of view.
- What was your childhood dream?
I remember that all my childhood I wanted to become a lawyer, but somewhere along the way this dream was lost, being replaced by the desire to have a positive impact on the lives of those around me.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I spend most of my time with my loved ones, especially with my girlfriend and dog, but I try to make time for a gaming session or two, as the case may be.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
I do not have a motto to guide me and I do not think it would be appropriate for my personality. I would not agree to base my life on a particular phrase or idea considering that we are facing new situations every day and we must adapt to the changes that occur.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I am part of the Valoris team from June 2019 when I joined the Glovo project as Team Leader.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
It was and still is a very pleasant experience. I had the opportunity to meet many beautiful people and to learn something new from each of them.
- What do you love most about us?
I think that what I like most about this place is the team spirit, which easily became a “home” spirit. When you get to work in the morning with the feeling of being in the middle of the family, you know you’re in the right place.
9. Finally, what advice do you have for your colleagues?
To persevere in what they do, with enthusiasm and positivity: any situation we encounter, no matter how negative it may be, managed with a smile, is solved much easier and more pleasantly.