We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Cosmin – Junior Quality Analyst. Discover his journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I’m a little shy and withdrawn at first but once I get to know people I get rid of this aspect. I am also an ambitious person and I like to learn new things to develop both personally and professionally.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I graduated from the Faculty of Economic, Legal and Administrative Sciences, specializing in Management of Public Administration Institutions.
- What was your childhood dream?
To have a quiet life, to meet people from whom I can learn something.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I like to watch movies about history, walk in nature and listen to music.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I joined the Valoris team a year and three months ago.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
At first, it was like a challenge since I started working on the beginning of the pandemic. All my life, from the interview until now, has been online.
However, once I start to see how things are, I can say that it has been and continues to be a pleasant experience.
- What do you love most about us?
I like the team I belong to the most because my colleagues are and have always been helpful and the fact that there is the possibility to promote within the company.
- Finally, what message do you have for your colleagues?
To be ambitious, to take full advantage of any opportunity that arises within the company, but also in everyday life, to trust them and to fight for their dreams.