We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Cristina – Quality Coordinator. Discover her journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I am a persevering and development-oriented person. Also, I am focused on professional ethics.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
Regarding studies, I’ve graduated from the National School of Political and Administrative Studies, Faculty of Public Administration.
- What was your childhood dream?
Like most children, in childhood, I’ve dreamed of being an artist.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I like to enjoy nature, explore mountain trails, and travel to new places.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Life is more than a motto.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I’ve joined the Valoris team in October 2019.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
This experience helped me to overcome certain limiting beliefs and get out of my comfort zone.
- What do you love most about us?
I like that the team is young, and the people I interacted with overtime were real support.
- Finally, what message do you have for your colleagues?
As for advice for my colleagues, I would mention not forgetting their purpose and using all the weapons to get where they want.