We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Gabriel – Team Leader. Discover his journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I am an open-minded person and easy to approach. I like discussions about anything and everything, but especially those that quickly go through “small talk”.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I graduated from the Faculty of International Relations, but I never worked in this field. I just wanted a (major) change, previously learning at a real profile.
It’s more complicated with my future plans, because I’m still working on it. I am currently investing in my professional development.
- What was your childhood dream?
To have a super power. I still haven’t decided what should it be. I`m always waiting for suggestions.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
Concerts / festivals + cartoons + video games = geek alert!
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Hope for the best but get ready for the worst!
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I joined the Valoris team on a sunny September day, in 2018.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
I’ve only had to win so far. I learned a lot of things, both professionally and personally.
- What do you love most about us?
I fell in love with Valoris when I discovered how open-minded and understanding people are in this community. Never change that!
- Finally, what advice do you have for your colleagues?
To take advantage of every experience gained and to be honest, especially with themselves.
I come up with a small bonus to question # 5 -> Rock’n’Roll \ m / Hard’n’Heavy!