We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Iulia – Junior Team Leader. Discover her journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I’m a person that people can get to know quickly, and if there are things that colleagues don’t know about me, I certainly want to stay it in that way.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
Unfortunately I didn’t finish college. I’ve started Banking Finance at Dimitrie Cantemir but I didn’t complete my studies. However, for some time now I have been thinking about resuming them.
- What was your childhood dream?
It seems like so much time has passed since I was a child… I think I wanted to become a singer. I was also collecting newspaper articles and pictures of a certain band.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy rollerblading.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
I have several mottos/principles, and one of them is “Do as you would be done by”.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I’ve joined the Valoris team in 2018. At that time, I had not been professionally active for 3 anf a half years and this was my first job in this field.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
As I said before, I had a very long break from activity and I was at my first job in the field, but the team I belong to helped me to integrate and develop. I’m not exactly a person who easily accepts the changes in life, but almost 3 years have passed and I feel like I am in a family now.
- What do you love most about us?
I like the fact that communication and workplace integration are valued and those who have no experience are given the chance to learn.
- Finally, what message do you have for your colleagues?
Work dignifies us! Keep on bringing results and the benefits will arive (this is for the team I’m part of).