We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today, we’d like to introduce to you one of our superheroes, Nicolae, Team Leader. Discover his history and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I really like to play sports. I graduated from military high school, therefore I am a little obsessed with fairness and seriousness in everything I do. I support Dinamo team, although lately I can’t take pride in that.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I haven’t graduated yet. I am currently taking a web development course to get the necessary diplomas to certify the developer skills that I have. Also, I think about going to the management faculty, but I haven’t decided yet.
- What was your childhood dream?
When I was a child, I dreamed about being a F1 racer, but unfortunately this will remain a dream.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I have a lot of hobbies, such as playing tennis, football, going to road trips, but I love playing with my cat the most.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Yes, my motto is “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon”.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I’ve joined the team on the 12th of December, in 2017.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
I’ve had a great experience. This is my first job and the existing promotion opportunities motivated me to give 100% at work and to enjoy the time I’ve spent here.
- What do you love most about us?
I think that the team is the best part about this company. We are like a big family and this helps me a lot when dealing with hard shifts.
- Finally, what’s your advice for your colleagues?
The best advice I can think of is to find a satisfaction in everything they do because here are a lot of opportunities to learn new things. This experience will be helpful for their career.