We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today, we’d like to introduce to you one of our superheroes, Vlad – Back-up Team Leader. Discover his journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
My name is Vlad, but I have many nicknames within the company. I’m 21 years old and I’m still a student. I listen to rock music and I am Back-up Team Leader for the Bitdefender project.
- We know you haven’t graduated yet, but what are your plans for the future?
I’m a 3rd year student at the Cybernetics faculty from the University of Bucharest. I haven’t decided yet what I’m going to do in the future. Currently, I prefer to focus on my job and in time, I’m going to see which professional opportunities will arise.
- What was your childhood dream?
My childhood dream is totally different from what I am doing now. I dreamed about being a construction engineer, but once I’ve used my first computer, my plans suddenly changed.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I have many hobbies: from going to concerts and festivals, to drawing for hours at a time or doing mountain expeditions. Sometimes I just grab my backpack and I visit various places in the country.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
I wouldn’t call it a motto, but here it is: we only die once.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I’ve joined the team one year and two months ago, for a totally different project. Then, I’ve changed the team and I’ve managed to grow professionally here.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
I had a nice, positive and sometimes stressful and exhausting experience. I like to think that a good team makes all the difference and my job easier.
- What do you love most about us?
I love the team, the people, the diversity and the work environment. I really like my team now.
- Finally, what’s your advice for your colleagues?
Work hard. After all, we all have an objective: a salary or maybe networking and making new friends, but don’t stress yourself too much and ask for help when you need it because nobody’s perfect.