We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today, we’d like to introduce to you one of our superheroes, Raluca, Junior Project Manager. Discover her history and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I am friendly, ambitious, sociable, proud and sometimes impulsive :). I like to think of myself as an organized person, who manages to reach any goal..
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
This year I’ve joined the Administration Management faculty from “Artifex” University, in Bucharest. For now, my goal is to develop professionally and I would like to learn every piece of information that would help me grow
- What was your childhood dream?
I often dreamed about doing it big, to create something that would change the world for the better. I like to think that there were some moments in my life when I’ve managed to do just that.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
Much like everyone else, I like to take long walks in the park and to watch TV shows. Also, when I have some free time, I like to go to the places whereI grew up because they bring me peace.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
“Never say never”.
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I’ve joined the team four years and eight months ago.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
Right trom the beginning, I started to improve myself and to want to learn more things. Here is the place where I’ve laughed, cried, experienced setbacks and where I’ve had my biggest accomplishments. It was a helpful experience which helped me todevelop myself and to find out where I have to put the work in to become a better version of myself.
- What do you love most about us?
I like that here we always find a solution for any problem and that I’m fortunate enough to work with enthusiastic and passionate people who are always ready to help you.
- Finally, what’s your advice for your colleagues?
I hope that they will stay as energetic and lively as they are now.