We are delighted to reveal to you Valoris successful stories’! Today we’d like to introduce you to one of our superheroes, Andreea – CRM Support Analist. Discover her journey and get inspired!
- What do you think we should know about you? Could tell us more about yourself?
I believe those who met me already know a lot about me because I talk a lot, and I’m generally very open with everyone. If I had to tell them anything extra, it would be the fact that I like to laugh, and I can’t let a day go by without joking.
- Where did you graduate from and what are your plans?
I graduated from the Faculty of Economic Informatics. Now I am a 2nd year student at the Master of Economic Informatics from the Romanian-American University.
- What was your childhood dream?
Classic choices: I wanted to be a doctor or a singer.
- Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
I enhoy driving, taking the car and going through various cities/locations to visit. I also like to relax by reading a good book in my free time.
- Do you have a motto? If so, which one?
Not quite guiding my life, but I like a quote from F. M. Dostoevsky: “The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”
- When did you join the Valoris team?
I joined the Valoris team on October 13, 2020.
- How was your experience while working for Valoris so far?
The Valoris experience seemed difficult at first, but being ambitious, I struggled to achieve my goal and get to do what I love.
- What do you love most about us?
I like the fact that people from most of the teams are young, open and very sociable. I also appreciate the feeling of stability I felt since I started working at Valoris.
- Finally, what message do you have for your colleagues?
I don’t know if I can guide my colleagues, but if I were to give them advice, it would be: never give up and be determined, because the results will surely appear.